Y Media- The biggest South Asian Media House|Friday, December 15, 2017
You are here: Home » Community » Binder Twine house fire deemed accidental;caused by improper disposal of fireworks
  • Follow Us!

Binder Twine house fire deemed accidental;caused by improper disposal of fireworks 

Brampton,ON –  Brampton Fire and Emergency Services has completed their investigation into the cause of the house fire at Binder Twine Trail.

The investigation determined the fire to be accidental,due to improper disposal of  fireworks.

The investigation was supported by heavy machinery,brought in to help make the structure safe enough for investigation to enter.

Brampton Fire and Emergency Services wants you to leave use of fireworks to the experts. If you do fireworks,be sure to dispose of them safely;

  • Never throw spent fireworks directly in the garbage.
  • Put spent fireworks a pail of water.
  • Wait until the next day to dispose of them.

About Brampton : The night-largest city in Canada,Brampton celebrates a diverse population that represents people from 209 distinct ethnic backgrounds who speak 89 languages. Brampton residents and visitors have access to state-of-the-art recreation facilities and one of the fastest growing transit systems in Canada. Opened in 2007, Brampton Civic Hospital is part of the William Osler Health System,which is one of the largest community hospitals in Canada. For more information, visit www.brampton.ca  or follow @CityBrampton on Twitter.

 

             MEDIA CONTACT                                    

Brian Stittle

Sr . Media Coordinator

City of Brampton

905.874.2143 | brianstittle@brampton.ca

Related posts: