Y Media- The biggest South Asian Media House|Wednesday, December 13, 2017
You are here: Home » Community » Carbon monoxide leak at North York restaurant
  • Follow Us!

Carbon monoxide leak at North York restaurant 

Toronto/Dec.21, 2015

Emergency crews were called to the Chinese Halal Restaurant at 101 Ravel Rd., in the area of Finch Avenue and Leslie Street, at approximately 10:30 p.m. on Sunday. Eight people were sent to hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning. Paramedics said seven adults and a 2-year-old had to be transferred to hospital after being exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide. Toronto Fire Services said a number of fire code violations were discovered during their investigation, and the restaurant’s owner will be facing charges.

Related posts: