Y Media- The biggest South Asian Media House|Saturday, September 23, 2017
You are here: Home » Community
  • Follow Us!

Community

Talk Kashmir, US tells India and Pakistan

Washington, Aug 24 (IANS) The US has urged India and Pakistan to have a bilateral dialogue over Kashmir to reduce tensions between them. State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said in her daily briefing on Wednesday that the US encourages India and Pakistan to engage in a direct dialogue that will help reduce tensions between the two

Actress Shilpa Shetty led India Day celebrations in Toronto

Solar eclipse 2017

Millions in North America will get the chance to view a solar eclipse as it moves across the continent on August 21. While several states in the US ...Full Article

People in North America to witness solar eclipse on Aug 21

Solar eclipse will begin at about 1:09pm, with the eclipse reaching its peak at 2:30pm and ending at 3:47pm.

Statement by PM Trudeau on terrorist attack in Barcelona

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, has  issued the following statement on the terrorist attack in Barcelona: “I am deeply saddened by today’s terrorist attack in Barcelona ...Full Article

Nafta: US talks tough on opening day; Freeland confident of moving ahead

INDIA’S 71ST INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS AT THE INDIAN CONSULATE TORONTO

A conversation with Asha Puthli and Aanchal Malhotra

The Peripheral Histories of Asha Puthli Friday August 11, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at the Gardiner Museum Part of the Community Arts Space: Art is Change FREE REGISTRATION August Fröhls (Aman ...Full Article

Regional Councillor John Sprovieri APOLOGISES – When I referred to “White Values”, I was referring to “Canadian Values”

To the City of Brampton, my colleagues and my fellow Canadians, I wish to discuss my recent comments regarding values as reported in the media. I ...Full Article

City Centre Transit Terminal Bus Loop Closed Aug 12, 13

The City Centre Transit Terminal Bus Loop will be closed for maintenance on August 12 and 13. MiWay buses will be relocated to platforms on Rathburn Road. ...Full Article