Y Media- The biggest South Asian Media House|Friday, June 23, 2017
You are here: Home » Community
  • Follow Us!

Community

Canadian-Pakistani Mississauga’s New Poet Laureate To Hit Stage this Summer

Full Article

ICCC@40 – an evening of nostalgia & remembering

Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce (ICCC) is an organisation that has come to symbolise the aspirations of the Indo-Canadians and has been a witness to history to the rise of ...Full Article

Premier Wynne MPPs celebrate Vaisakhi with the community

Full Article

MP Sidhu host Community Leaders to Discuss Poverty Reduction

BRAMPTON—Last week on Tuesday, April 18, Sonia Sidhu, Member of Parliament for Brampton South, gathered community leaders to delve into issues relating to poverty in the community, across the ...Full Article

Punjabis may be aborting female foetus in Canada too: Study

(IANS) Indians are known for their preference for male children, and according to a new study, some Indian-origin couples living in Canada — mostly those from Punjab and the ...Full Article

Aim For Seva

AIM for SEVA, a leading Canadian non-for-profit charity which is focused on educating the poor children in remote parts of India is making significant strides to put the donations ...Full Article

Defence minister Harjit Singh Sajjan paying obeisance at Golden Temple

Full Article

Captain Amarinder lists Harinder Malhi as Khalistani sympathiser; I am a Sikh, replies Harinder on Channel Y

MISSISSAUGA: MPP Harinder Malhi was invited over the weekend by Channel Y to give details of her motion on 1984 Sikh riots. The interview was conducted by Yudhvir Jaswal, Group Editor and ...Full Article

I don’t promote breaking up of any country: Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan on Khalistan issue

CAPT AMARINDER’S TOUGH STAND: NO PUNJAB MINISTER TO ACCOMPANY SAJJAN DURING HIS PUNJAB VISIT • I don’t promote breaking up of any country: Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan’s comments on Khalistan ...Full Article

Mississauga Once Again Named Top Mid-Sized City of the Future

The City of Mississauga received five awards from the Foreign Direct Investment (fDi) Magazine, including being the overall winner for mid-sized City of the Future 2017/18 in all of ...Full Article