Y Media- The biggest South Asian Media House|Saturday, October 21, 2017
You are here: Home » Community
  • Follow Us!

Community

INDIA’S 71ST INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS AT THE INDIAN CONSULATE TORONTO

A conversation with Asha Puthli and Aanchal Malhotra

The Peripheral Histories of Asha Puthli Friday August 11, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at the Gardiner Museum Part of the Community Arts Space: Art is Change FREE REGISTRATION August Fröhls (Aman ...Full Article

Regional Councillor John Sprovieri APOLOGISES – When I referred to “White Values”, I was referring to “Canadian Values”

To the City of Brampton, my colleagues and my fellow Canadians, I wish to discuss my recent comments regarding values as reported in the media. I ...Full Article

City Centre Transit Terminal Bus Loop Closed Aug 12, 13

The City Centre Transit Terminal Bus Loop will be closed for maintenance on August 12 and 13. MiWay buses will be relocated to platforms on Rathburn Road. ...Full Article

Sonu Nigam-Atif Aslam show held at Air Canada Centre was a grand success

Much awaited Sonu Nigam-Atif Aslam show on Sat, Aug 5 in Toronto’s Air Canada Centre

Canada adds 11,000 jobs in July, jobless rate down to 6.3%, lowest level since October 2008

Following two months of notable increases, employment was little changed in July (+11,000 or +0.1%). As the number of people searching for work edged down, the unemployment ...Full Article

Toronto home prices fall by 40% for 3rd month in a row

Statistics Canada releases Census 2016 data

The 2016 Census data show that, today, proportionally fewer households are composed of a ‘mom, dad and kids’ family and more people are living alone, as part of ...Full Article

Glen Murray leaves post of Environment Minister; Chris Ballard replaces him