Foods you should eat every day
Los Angeles, Oct 16 (IANS) Include spinach and tomatoes to your regular diet to work towards the right body frame.
Make your daily diet healthy and balanched by adding some must-have food items, reports huffingtonpost.com.
* Spinach: It is a rich source of plant-based omega-3s and folate, which help reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, and osteoporosis. Folate also increases blood flow to the nether regions, helping to protect you against age-related sexual issues.
* Yogurt: That helps boost your immune system.
* Tomatoes: There are two things you need to know about tomatoes: Red are the best, because they’re packed with more of the antioxidant lycopene; and processed tomatoes are just as potent as fresh ones, because it’s easier for the body to absorb the lycopene. Studies show that a diet rich in lycopene can decrease your risk of bladder, lung, prostate, skin, and stomach cancers, as well as reduce the risk of coronary artery disease.
* Carrots: Most red, yellow, or orange vegetables and fruits are spiked with carotenoids – fat-soluble compounds that are associated with a reduction in a wide range of cancers, as well as reduced risk and severity of inflammatory conditions such as asthma and rheumatoid arthritiS.
* Blueberries: Blueberries are rich in fiber and vitamins A and C and boost cardiovascular health.
* Black Beans: All beans are good for your heart, but none can boost your brain power like black beans. That’s because they’re full of anthocyanins, antioxidant compounds that have been shown to improve brain function.