Funky summer trends for children this summer
Mumbai, May 11 (IANS) Tropical print shirts, graphic t-shirts, neon colours and embroidered badges are ruling the clothing line for children this summer, says an expert.
Sarah Witter, chief designer of kidswear brand One Friday shared clothing tips for children this summer.
* Boys tropical print shirt: Super on trend this year. Great worn layered over graphics tees and paired with shorts for a casual daytime look or fully buttoned up to the neck for the evening.
* Ombre-dip dye: For girls wear this trend is even more interesting with a neon dot fabric and mixed with lace. While for boys wear you will find dip dyed cool graphic t-shirt.
* Neon colours: Touches of neon coral and neon yellow, add freshness and excitement to a summer wardrobe. Perfect for the laid back, surf vibe mood of this season and a definite on holiday packing lists.
* Sequin graphic t-shirts: There is no reason to wait until the party season to wear sequins, especially in pretty summer-time colours. Add some sparkle to simple daytime outfits with denim shorts or dress up with one of our lace skirts for evening.
* Badges: Not to be missed a surf inspired embroidered badges, which add a fun touch to tees, checked shirts and shorts.