Midweek News Room: July 15th, 2019 Headlines!
- CP Report: India and China could use migrant communities to advance a personal interest.
- Toronto: a 12-year old boy from India committed suicide after being bullied in School (Bengaluru).
- Another Canadian citizen detained in China for a drug offence.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency detected problems in nearly 900 food items from China.
- Queen’s Park is introducing airport-style security, metal detectors & visitors screening by next year!
- Ontario: Air and ground search on for 2 teens missing since Friday in Algonquin Park.
- US: Small-scale deportation raid launched after almost 2000 people were ordered deported.
- US: President Trump facing severe criticism for racially-charged tweets against 4 congresswomen.
- Anti-terror court granted pre-arrest bail to JuD chief Hafiz Saeed.
- Quetta: 11 miners trapped in a coal mine for over 20 hours, the rescue operation is on.
- Kartarpur Corridor: Pakistan removed the requirement of ‘separate permit system’, Punjab CM Capt Amarinder Singh welcomed the move.
- Punjab: CM Capt. Amarinder Singh accused Navjot Singh Sidhu of indiscipline.
- Chandrayaan-2 on hold due to a technical snag.
- Moga: 55-year old allegedly chained and assaulted in suspicion of complaining against power theft.
- UP: BSP Chief Mayawati condemned the incident of forceful ‘Jai Shri Ram’ chant, criticized UP Government.
- WC 2019: England won their first ever World Cup, defeated New Zealand in the super over.
- Wimbledon 2019: Novak Djokovic beat Roger Federer, won his 5th Wimbledon in longest ever final.
- Hrithik and Tiger starrer ‘War’ teaser out!
Posted in: Bollywood
, Featured News
, South Asia
Copyright ©2012 South Asian Daily. All Rights Reserved.