Peel Police Arrested Five Males in Relation to Two Shootings
Region of Peel – Investigators from 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau have charged five males with numerous firearm related offences.
On Saturday, August 18, 2018 police investigated two shootings. The first shooting occurred at 5:00pm in the area of Torbram Road and Australia Drive where no injuries were sustained. The second at 6:16pm in the area of Sandalwood Parkway and Bramalea Road in the City of Brampton. A male victim sustained non-life-threatening injuries in the second shooting.
On Friday, September 7, 2018 in the early morning hours Investigators from 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau executed search warrants at four residences in the City of Brampton. As a result of the search warrants, police located and seized the following:
- .22 calibre GSG-1911 semi-automatic pistol
- .22 calibre Beretta handgun
- .22 calibre EASA-FT revolver
- .22 calibre ISSC semi-automatic rifle
- Over 100 rounds of ammunition
- 2 kilos of marijuana
Five males from Brampton have been arrested and charged with numerous firearm related offences.
- Kyle Solomon 22 years is facing 16 charges,
- Tristan Solomon 28 years is facing 15 charges.
- Andre Thompson 24 years is facing 8 charges.
- Joshua Mclennon 22 years is facing 6 charges.
- Dylan Vernon 25 years is facing 8 charges.
All five males were held for a bail hearing at the A. Grenville & William Davis Court House in the city of Brampton.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.