Canada’s Wonderland transforms into a winter wonderland Nov. 18 with live shows, ice skating, spectacular lights and holiday décor
WinterFest will return to Canada’s Wonderland on Nov. 18 for its
third season of magical live shows, enchanting themed areas, festive food and family entertainment.
This immersive holiday event runs select dates until Dec. 31 and this year features the anticipated return
of the lively musical Tinker’s Toy Factory, the brand-new Lazy Bear Lodge restaurant, an igloo village and
more WinterFest rides than ever before.
“WinterFest has become a favourite holiday tradition for so many guests,” said Norm Pirtovshek,
general manager. “It’s an unforgettable experience, to walk through the park with friends and family
under a canopy of holiday lights surrounded by festive sounds, sights and entertainment. You don’t
want to miss it.”
With more than 40 attractions through eight themed areas, WinterFest has something for guests of all
ages. Highlights this year include:
• Tinker’s Toy Factory: This indoor show at Canterbury Theatre is back after a two-year hiatus,
with music, acrobatics and an entertaining story about elf hijinks in Santa’s Workshop.
• Lazy Bear Lodge: The park’s new, rustic lodge-style restaurant is open and decked out for the
holidays! Warm yourself at one of the many fire pits at Lazy Bear Lodge and enjoy a festive meal
hot off the wood-fired grill such as smoked turkey, ham or roast beef with a savory side and
• WinterFest rides: Guests can enjoy 23 rides, including the children’s rides in Charlie Brown’s
Christmas Town, and others like Thunder Run, Klockwerks and – new this year – Psyclone and
• Ice Skating on Snow Flake Lake: Glide down the ice on the shimmering, frozen lake in front of
the iconic Wonder Mountain and surrounded by beautifully lit trees and holiday light
projections. Advance online reservations required.*
• Nightly tree-lighting ceremony: Don’t miss this song-and-dance spectacular on International
Street where we light our two 50-foot-tall Christmas trees decorated with thousands of lights
• Cool Yule Christmas: This high-energy, fun-filled show covers all your favourite Christmas pop
songs. You won’t be able to resist singing along.
• Jack Frost’s Igloo Village (NEW): Guests can rent their own cozy, private igloo for the evening
with concierge food and beverage service!*
• A PEANUTSTM Guide to Christmas: Join Charlie Brown and the gang in this enjoyable sing-along
celebrating the most wonderful time of the year!
• And so much more! Including stunning photo ops, our Midway Merriment characters, select
family rides, Cookie Decorating with Mrs. Claus* and photos with St. Nick.
*Additional charge activity.
For the full list of shows and attractions, operating hours, tickets and reservations, please visit
Guests can receive unlimited visits to WinterFest this year when they purchase a 2023 Gold Pass, which
includes all the benefits of a Season Pass plus unlimited visits to Halloween Haunt and WinterFest in
- All for 12 easy online payments of $9.08. (Price goes up Nov. 4)
About Canada’s Wonderland
Canada’s Wonderland, located in Vaughan, Ontario (just outside Toronto), is a 300-acre theme park with
more than 200 attractions including 17 rollercoasters, and is the home to Splash Works, a 20-acre water
park. Canada’s Wonderland is owned and operated by Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN),
a publicly traded partnership and one of the largest regional amusement-resort operators in the world.
The Company owns and operates 13 properties, consisting of 11 amusement parks, four separately
gated outdoor water parks, and resort accommodations totaling more than 2,300 rooms and more than
600 luxury RV sites. For more information, see www.cedarfair.com.