With local votes coming up this Saturday, November 25th, Bonnie Crombie, candidate for Ontario Liberal Party Leader, announced that she has received endorsements from many dedicated, hard-working Ontario Liberals in the Peel Region.
“It is an honour to be trusted by so many Liberals in Peel,” said Bonnie. “I have heard you all loud and clear: Doug Ford and his Conservatives have abandoned the people of Peel over and over again.”
“Liberals in Peel have one, simple goal: to take down Doug Ford and his crony Conservatives,” Bonnie concluded.
“Bonnie has been a strong advocate for citizens from every walk of life, and she has successfully led one of our province’s largest cities,” said Hon. Rechie Valdez, Minister of Small Business and MP for Mississauga–Streetsville. “I am honoured to endorse her.”
“Bonnie has guided Mississauga with exceptional leadership in our community for many years. Her business acumen combined with her passion for diversity and progressive values makes her the best candidate for the OLP leadership,” said Iqra Khalid, MP for Mississauga–Erin Mills.
Bonnie has received support from MPPs, MPs, former members, past candidates and young Liberals in Peel, including:
- Steven Offer, former Minister and MPP for Elgin–Middlesex–London
- Gurbax S. Malhil, former MP for Bramalea–Gore–Malton
- Dipika Damerla, former MPP for Mississauga East–Cooksville
- Elizabeth Mendes, former candidate for Mississauga–Lakeshore
- Jill Promoli, former candidate for Mississauga–Streetsville
- Sumira Malik, former candidate for Mississauga–Centre
- Natalie Hart, former Regional Vice-President, Central West
- David Zhu, President, University of Toronto Mississauga Young Liberals
- Mubashir Ekram, Vice President, Brampton South Ontario Young Liberals
For more details, visit: https://www.bonnieforleader.ca/support.
Bonnie Crombie is the third-term Mayor of Mississauga, Ontario’s third-largest city, where she is known for her visionary leadership to create jobs, build complete communities and celebrate diversity. A mother of three, she was a business executive and previously served as a Liberal Member of Parliament and as a City Councillor.
Learn more at www.bonnieforleader.ca.