After eight years of Justin Trudeau, Canadians are
struggling. This year, more Canadians visited food banks than ever
before. Life costs more and work doesn’t pay. Housing costs have
doubled. Crime and chaos, drugs and disorder, are now common on
our streets. Life wasn’t like this before Justin Trudeau, and it won’t be
like this after he’s gone. This fall, Conservatives fought hard to turn
the hurt Trudeau caused into the hope that Canadians desperately
Since September, common sense Conservatives have been working
nonstop to force the Liberals to axe the tax and stop putting more fuel
on the inflationary fire with their reckless spending and deficits. We
- Forced the Liberals into panic mode over their punishing carbon
tax, which led to Trudeau announcing a temporary pause on the
tax on home heating oil until after the election.
- Held the Trudeau Government to account for their intimidation
campaign on the Senate where they’re trying to delay the
passing of Bill C-234, which will make food cheaper for
Canadians by axing the tax off farmers.
- Defended working Canadians against the Liberals’ Fall
Economic Statement, which is pouring gasoline on the
inflationary fire and keeping interest rates higher for longer.
- Given Trudeau a taste of the misery he is causing Canadians,
placing thousands of amendments at committee and in the
House of Commons and forcing all-night around-the-clock voting
to block the Liberals’ $20 billion of inflationary spending until
they agree to axe the tax for farmers, First Nations and families.
- Provided Canadians with the transparency they deserve over
the $54 million ArriveScam app, which is now being investigated
by the RCMP.
- Held the Liberals to account over their quarter-billion dollar
payment to a Beijing-controlled bank, demanding to know when
Canadians will get the money back.
- Launched the Building Homes, Not Bureaucracy Act, to increase
incentives to municipalities that built homes while punishing
municipalities that continue to stand in the way of development
with NIMBY policies.
- Called on the Prime Minister to come clean and release the
multi-billion dollar contracts he signed with Stellantis,
Volkswagen, and Northvolt so that taxpayers know how much
their on the hook for, and how many foreign replacement
workers were hired instead of Canadians.
- Introduced a Bill to amend the criminal code that will protect
rural Canadians and farm families from crime.
- Forced the Liberals to include open banking in their Fall
Economic Statement, so Canadians have more choice over their
banking, bringing more competition and lowering prices for
- Exposed massive corruption and a government cover-up at
Trudeau’s $1 billion green slush fund. We’ve now forced two
ethics investigations into the former Chair and a Director, and
forced the Auditor General to investigate the fund.
- Passed a motion that will work to include people with disabilities
in education both internationally and domestically.
The work is just getting started but it’s now clear to Canadians that
Justin Trudeau is not worth the cost. Only Pierre Poilievre and the
common sense Conservatives will axe the tax, end inflationary
deficits, build more homes, and bring home lower prices for all