On Sunday, March 19, 2023, at 12 p.m., the 34th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will take place in the City of Toronto.
Full road closures will take place on Bloor Street, Yonge Street, and Queen Street. A number of secondary roads will also be closed or partially closed, impacting traffic flow in the area.
Estimated road closure times for the parade are as follows:
8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.:
- St. George Street from Bloor Street West to College Street
- Devonshire Place from Bloor Street West to Hoskin Avenue
10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.:
- Hoskin Avenue from St. George Street to Queen’s Park Crescent West
- Harbord Street from St. George Street to Huron Street
11:55 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
- Bloor Street from Huron Street to Yonge Street
- Yonge Street from Bloor Street to Queen Street
- Queen Street West from Yonge Street to University Avenue
12 p.m. to 3 p.m.:
- Bay Street from Queen Street West to Dundas Street West
- Elizabeth Street from Dundas Street West to Hagerman Street
- Hagerman Street from Elizabeth Street to Bay Street
A number of TTC routes will be disrupted during this event.
The parade itself will start at 12 p.m. and will proceed along the following route:
Start: Bloor Street West and St. George Street
Eastbound: Bloor Street West
Southbound: Yonge Street
Westbound: Queen Street West
Finish: Nathan Phillips Square.
This event will take place regardless of weather conditions. Members of the public should anticipate traffic disruptions in the area.